Message

Welcome to the place where peace is just the talk of the day! As you make comments remember the motive that you are writing, PEACE.

Thursday 6 July 2023

Yearning Whispers: A Sonnet for Jalapeño

In the absence of a dog so dear and true,

My heart feels empty, yearning for the sight,

Of Jalapeño's wagging tail and joyful hue, 

Oh, how I long to hold him, day and night.


An empty void consumes my every day,

Since last I gazed upon his loyal face,

His presence brought me warmth like ember's glow,

A bond so pure, no distance can erase.


I hope he roams beneath a gentle sky,

Exploring meadows, fields, and nature's grace,

With every passing moment, my heart sighs,

For his well-being, I fervently embrace.


Though we're apart, my love for Jalapeño soars,

In dreams, I see him, running free, outdoors.

ChatGBT creations.

No comments: